Third Grade Digital Media (Aspire)
Most Like Me, Who Could It Be
- Think about all the animals in the world and tell us which ones you like most? Use wallwisher to post your animal names so we can all see!
- Now you must decide which animal you are MOST like? Start thinking about why you think you're like the animal you've chosen. (example: I think I'm like zebra because I like living in a warm climate.)
- Using Kidspiration, record the animal you think you are most like and save your file to your network folder.
- In your Kidspiration map, add bubbles to explain characteristics of the animal that you relate to.
After commenting on the blog about which animal you have chosen, complete the following to add to your research project:
- Think about three things you would like to learn about your animal and add them to your Kidspiration organizer.
- Using Kidpix or TuxPaint draw a picture of your animal in it's habitat.
- Using Google Earth, take me to the place where you think your animal might live.